April 6th, 2005


Tax Question

Normally a friend of mine who is an accountant does my taxes for me on her TurboTax. This year, we won't be able to get together to work on them in time, so I'm going to try to take a crack and doing them on my lonesome. I only have one source of income, my student loan is a little tricky, so it shouldn't be that bad.

I downloaded and read the files I think I'll need from irs.gov, but I have some questions about 401K stuff. Can I deduct any/all of that? Do I need to fill out a different form than the 1040 to do so?
  • Current Mood
    busy taxing