- Scrubbing. Bubbles. Scrubbing Bubbles, people. Learn it, know it, live it. My usual Comet + stiff brush + wax on/wax off method has never made my tub and shower cleaner than a nice layer of the 'bubs and an effortless wipe.
- Last night I stopped in to the local gaming store to pick up some dice. I walk in, head straight for the counter and the hired nerds within looked up from their board game and offered help. When I said I needed a d20 and a couple of d4's, one of them gave me the same kind of impressed leaned-back head nod as if I had walked into a mechanic and spouted some crazy gearhead lingo about my GTO.
- Another product recommendation: Utz Baked Potato Crisps. A must-have for anyone who is concerned enough about caloric intake to spend $3 on an 8.5oz bag of chips.
- Back when I was in Chicago in August, I saw this girl riding around on what looked like a tricycle-Razor scooter. It had two foot things that she sort of pumped down to make the scooter move. Does anyone know what the hell those are called so I can Craigslist one?
- Stick: mastered. Convertible: joy. There's really no better way to start the day. I love driving it, it is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
That'll do for today. I resolve to post again tomorrow. Possibly with fewer bullets.