- 5 seconds ago: bit the same place on my lip while eating an apple that I bit yesterday and the day before.
- Last Night: dripped salsa from chip to shirt in three separate places.
- Last Night: tried to give the cashier at Giant an extra penny in order to get even silver change for a purchase of $9.09.
- Monday Night: did laundry, washing the pack of socks I bought at price club for the first time before wearing them. Noticed only *after* I removed the socks from the dryer that the socks had been bundled with a little plastic thingy in groups of six. Spread wet socks across the bars of my Chuck Norris Gym to dry.
- Sunday Night: forgot newly purchased paper towels in the shopping cart at the supermarket parking lot.
Some Dumb Stuff I've Done in the Past Four Days
On this, the ten-year anniversary of my LiveJournal, I have been going back and reading my old entries. This exercise has made a few things clear,…
Well, hellooooooooo, LiveJournal! Nice to see you!
Started off 2011 with a nice ring and an engagement request from Evan. It's looking like a good year so far :D